Monthly Wrap Up | September 2016

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Where is time going to? I swear the clock was striking midnight and I was toasting for a year full of romance (there has been none of that in my life so far, but hey, it's whatever) in front of my whole family. However, now it's September going on October and I would seriously like to know how time is going by this fast. However, on to the wrap up.

Books read


1. The Movie Version by Emma Wunsch
2. Thrive by Krista & Becca Ritchie
3. The Invasion of the Tearling by Erika Johansen
4. Mosquitoland by David Arnold

On the blog

Reviews:

Features:
Other:

In the life

September was a month that was kind of productive, but also kind of not. It was my best friend's birthday month, and as such an almost week long celebration took place. It was very fun, but it also didn't allow much time for reading. School was okay. Nothing too crazy, so that was a huge relief. All in all, the life was pretty good. A lot of kdramas were watched, a lot of dancing was danced and just enough reading was done. All in all, pretty satisfying.

Video Wrap Up


What about your month? 

No comments:

Post a Comment