Monthly Wrap Up | October 2016

Monday, October 31, 2016

Another month has come and gone. This means that we're now closer to 2017 (and boy do we hope it's better than 2016) and I get some time to sit back and just enjoy not having the crushing weight of being an adult upon me fully just yet. I also read some books this month and posted some things. All in all, a good solid month.

November promises to be hectic, but hey, you only live once, right?

Books read


1. The Time in Between by Maria Duenas
2. Every Hidden Thing by Kenneth Oppen
3. The Vegetarian by Han Kang


4. Crooked Kingdom by Leigh Bardugo
5, The Universe of Us by Lang Leav
6. Tonight the Streets Are Ours by Leila Sales

On the blog

Reviews:

Features:

In the life

October was a tame month of homework, tons of Gilmore Girls, kdramas (Wang So is killing me, y'all) and just a bunch on non exciting stuff. Except for that quesadilla I had last week, that was pretty thrilling. There was other stuff like a rock concert and Sonic's at midnight (their boneless wings are to die for) and tons of heat. I'm willing to barter with anyone who offers to bring a bit of cold to Texas. Please e-mail me or leave a comment if interested. November, though, is going to be madness.

What about your month? Was it exciting?

No comments:

Post a Comment