Monthly Recap: I'm Writing Again (!!!!), I Read Some Good Books and I Posted Semi-Regularly (WINNING TBH)

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Hello, hello. Dearest readers, June is done. I know, I know, life is going by so fast. It was a pretty awesome month, I kid you not. For one, it's the month in which my amazingness was bestowed upon the world for the first time. That alone is cause to love June. As such, let me gush about my month because it was great.

Books read

So, for the first time in forever I'm actually ahead on my Goodreads challenge. MIRACLES DO HAPPEN, PEOPLE!

  
 


On the blog

I did a good job of posting on the blog. I didn't post as much as I wanted to, but doing real life stuff is hard, man. However, I did post more than usual, so I'm proud of myself.

Reviews:

Features:

In the life

Remember my film class? Well, my dudes it's a film class dedicated to Spanish movie-maker Pedro Almodovar and dude has some weird movies. Some very weird movies, which I happen to like a lot. So that has been very exciting, if a little tiring. 

Do you remember how I was pissed Sense8 was getting cancelled? Well, we're going to get a 2 hour special! SO YAY EVERYONE WHO WROTE IN AND TWEETED AND SUCH! Seriously, I wish we could get more, but I'll take what I can get.


I turned 22 this month. THE HORROR. I don't know about the whole feeling 22 thing yet, but I'll keep you posted on how wonderful or awful it turns out to be. I celebrated by eating pancakes and swimming in the pool. Also some dancing the night before. No drinking, though. You've got to make responsible choices, everyone.

My little sister graduated secundaria* and I'm so proud of her. They grow up so fast. So, I went to her graduation and traveled and the such. It was all very exhausting, but you have to do what you have to do for your little siblings, right?


I've also been rocking out to Evolve, Imagine Dragons truly did us all a solid. As well as As If It's Your Last by Blackpink and Yes I am by Mamamoo. #girlgroupstakeovertheworld. As for TV and shows, I've been watching kdramas and living for them as well as variety shows. How can 2 Days and 1 Night be so good every single time???? LIKE WHAT IS THIS COMEDIC SORCERY???? 

And last but not least, I'm writing again. It's a contemporary about two best friends trying to find themselves and navigating their senior year at college** and I'm having so much fun writing it. I have a Pinterest board for the main characters and I'm just super excited about writing it. Hopefully, I finish it this time around. 


*I think that's junior high for all of you non-Mexican people out there.
**it's only slightly biographical


That's all on my end. What about you guys? What exciting things have happened in your life this June? Did you take over the world? Did you conquer your TBR? Did you bake some awesome cookies or cake or made pasta? I want to know.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for being ahead on your GR challenge! I have some catching up to do.... I hope you enjoyed trials of Apollo!


    I also have been LOVING Evolve.

    Hope you're having a good and successful July too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I need to get as ahead of the game as I can. I did, it was great.

      OMG such a good album.

      Thanks, it hasn't been as successful reading wise, but that's just because Strange the Dreamer has given me the BIGGEST BOOK HANG OVER EVER. Hope you're having a good and successful July too~!

      Delete