I Don't Have As Much of a Book Buying Problem as I Thought | Book Haul (#3)

Thursday, December 8, 2016
My last book haul was all the way back in September, and since then I have only managed to accumulate 7 books, which isn't as many books as some people. This has led me to understand that I don't have as much of a book buying problem as I thought I had, which is great for my wallet but not so great for my rep. However, you are not here to listen to me babble, are you? So, on to the books!


1. The School of Good and Evil by Soman Chainani
2. A World Without Princes by Soman Chainani
3. The Last Everafter by Soman Chainani


4. Simon vs. the Homosapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli
5. The Hammer of Thor by Rick Riordan
6. The Appetites of Girls by Pamela Moses
7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer

Those are all the books I've gotten since my last book haul, which in retrospect aren't that many. So, yay me for not dramatically adding books to my physical TBR! Have you guys read any of these, and if so which book should I get to first?



No comments:

Post a Comment