The Harry Potter Tag

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hello, muggles. Welcome to my crib.

By crib I mean blog, and if the muggles wasn't any indication today we're going to get deep and personal, Harry Potter style. I'm just doing the Harry Potter Tag.

This tag was created by Danielle over at Underland to Wonderland. I, however, was tagged by the lovely Salha from The Journeys of a Girl. So on with the tag!

1. What is your favorite book?

My favorite book is The Goblet of Fire (aka the fourth and most fabulous of them all). The reason being that it's when things start getting super real super fast. Also,can any of us ever truly get over creepy Voldemort baby? I think not. Also, the book just keeps you on your toes the whole way through.


#same

2. What is your favorite film?

Chamber of Secrets, all the way through. My best friend back in the day and I would get together to watch this movie exclusively. Also, what's not to love? There's a phoenix, creepy animals, a mystery and semi-murders. Creepy writing in the wall and all of the sass. I pretty much live for the dueling scene and Lockhart. Who could ever forget about Lockhart? See, there's so many memorable things I can't stop. Also, the boys have to figure out stuff without Hermione, and then she goes on and solve everything while being petrified. Oh, and how could I ever forget this gem:



3. What is your least favorite book?

Probably Half-Blood Prince. I don't know, I just wasn't feeling it all that much when I read it. I honestly wanted it to be over so I could move on to Deathly Hallows. I just wasn't really feeling it, and if I'm honest I felt pretty meh about the ending. 

Me too

4. What is your least favorite film?

Half-Blood Prince, but since I already mentioned it in the above question, I'll go with my second least favorite and that is The Order of the Phoenix, mostly because I don't remember a thing that happened and I have seen it at least twice, but also because Siruis dies and I'm not about that life.

5. Parts of the books/movies that made you cry

Everytime someone died in Deathly Hallows. However, I cried the hardest when Dobby cried because I'm fully convinced that if I were to be a Harry Potter character I'd be Dobby. Also, he has been my fave since Chamber of Secrets (see another good thing it brought into the world). So, yeah. Just all of the tears.

6. If you could hook up with any character, who would it be?

If I'm honest, a younger Sirius Black. However, if it had to be one of the youngsters, I guess Fred or George.

7. Who is your favorite character?

I'm sorry but I cannot answer this, The answer doesn't exist. Why would you even ask this, you monster?

8. Who is your least favorite charcater?

Aside from Umbridge (who is probably everyone's least favorite character) I've got to pick Snape. I'll probably get hate from this choice because everyone was suddenly a Snape lover after the whole "Always" fiasco, but I just can't stand the hypocrisy. Was he brave? Yeah. Does he deserve all the worship he gets? No. Because some good actions (for questionable motives at best) doesn't absolve him from being a terrible person. 


9. What is your least favorite line?

I don't know, dude. Like there's too many lines. Oh, no wait I know. "Always." I feel like cringing or slapping someone when I hear it. I'm just going to roll out of the room and hope no one mobs me.

10. What would your patronus be?

I did the Pottermore quiz thing and apparently my Patronus is a weasel, but I refuse to believe that. So, I'm assigning myself a new patronus and it's a wolf.

11. If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or Elder Wand, which one would you chose?

The Invisibility Cloak. It's a life long dream of mine to possess that thing, so I didn't even have to think about it. Think of all the things you could do. Namely creeping out everyone.


12. Which house would you be in?

I'm a proud Ravenclaw. Pottermore confirmed it, but I already knew it. However, if I were not to be a Ravenclaw I would probably be a Slytherin. 





13. If you could meet any member of the cast, who would it be?

Maggie Smith, hands down. Other than that I'd love to meet everyone else. However, if I could only meet one person it would be Maggie Smith.

14. If you were in the Quidditch team, which position would you play?

I'd like to think of myself as above sports, when in reality I just suck. Terribly so, but if I had to chose, I would probably like to be Seeker. Although if that were the case my House would probably always lose. However, all of the other things I just cannot do. 

15. Were you happy with the ending?

Yes and no. 

I mean, I'm glad it had a happy ending, but I didn't like that so many had to die. Also, I just can't get on board with the whole "You were named after the bravest men I ever knew." That's just bull, but okay, whatever. I just, it was out of character, but nothing more will be said about it. I just... that part ruined it for me, honestly. Somewhere, James Potter is agreeing with me.

16. How much does Harry Potter mean to you?

A lot. It's one of those things that I grew up with and as such it has this deep link to my memories and my likes. It's as part of me as anything else I grew up with. It's just part of my past and my present and probably my future. It's just something that will be with me for a long long time. 


I tag anyone who would like to do this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment