Monthly Wrap Up | August 2016

Thursday, September 1, 2016

Another month has come and gone leaving me in a state of mass panic about how damn fast this yearis going. August was a weird month, a heavy and tiring month. I suffered loss and passed a total of 30 hours in a car (not continuously but still) as such my month wasn't as productive as I would have liked it to.

Books read



On the blog



Video Wrap Up


What about your month? Was it good or was it meh? Was it productive reading wise?

2 comments:

  1. August was a good month for me! Not so much reading-wise, though.
    I managed to finish reading my very first book since May! Can you believe it!? I've been in a massive reading slump :(
    Luckily, I picked up And Then There Were None, by Agatha Christie, and I think I'm getting out of that awful slump now! I plan to read at least three books during September :)

    The Journeys of a Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, at least you finished a book. I feel you, other than July my reading months have not been as good as in previous years. I've never picked up anything by Agatha Christie but I would like to. Was it good? That's great and you've got this!

      Delete