I Did It For the Free Shipping! | Book Haul (#5)

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

What's the surest way to get a bookworm to buy books? Put the words sale, books and free shipping in a sentence and you've got yourself the perfect bookworm trap. It was that way, my friends, that I ended up buying some books even after I had already made a trip to the library and checked some out. I LIKE TO FEEL LIKE MY TBR IS DROWNING ME OKAY? So, you are here for the goodies. I can't blame you, they're very good looking goodies. Onwards!



1. The Beauty of Darkness by Mary. E Pearson

if you remember correctly I have yet to finish this series and many others but shh.

2. Walk on Earth a Stanger by Rae Carson

another series I'm starting because clearly I need more of those. Also gold and California. That's all I've got.

3. The Golem and the Jinni

I have nothing. Reagan of peruseproject hauled it once and Victoria Schwab did too and that's all I needed. Also I like the word Jinni


4. The Nest by Cynthia D'Aparix* Sweeny

complete and total cover buy

*ooh fancy

5. Farenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury

I told myself I would start reading more classics. Here's my attempt.

6. Abhorsen by Garth Nix

yet another installment of a series I have to finish. So, it's a win-win all around



What are some book offers that have lured you in recently? If you've read any of these which one should I get to first after I finish reading all of my library books? 


2 comments:

  1. SALE?? FREE SHIPPING?? *shocked face* HOW??
    This looks like a really good haul - super jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. BookOutlet is a godsend to us all, tbh.
      I've been eyeing most of these for a while, so I'm super pumped.

      Delete